Using Bulk Bags in the Crum Rubber Industry
FIBCs (Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers), also known as bulk bags or bulka bags are used in many industries to carry bulk products such as sand, crumbed rubber, flour, or ash. These bags are used extensively as they have distinct advantages like easy to fold and carry, and are also convenient as storage containers. Some of the bags even come with safety features such as reducing antistatic shock which becomes complete safe for the employees to use.
Bulk bags that weigh only 5-7 pounds can carry weight up to metric tons making it an unbeatable product when it comes to transportation of various heavy loads.
Uses of bulk bags in the Crumb Rubber Industry
Since the bulk bags industry is expanding at a fast pace, a number of industries are taking advantages of these bags and the innovations presented by the vendors. It seems people are fascinated by the ways these bulk bags can be beneficial as their unbelievable uses and affordability makes them an attractive product for various industries. One such industry that is using these revolutionary bags on large scale is the Crum Rubber Industry.
Here you can come to know what actually Crum Rubber is and how FIBC bags are useful to this industry:
Knowing Crum Rubber
The main ingredient of Crum Rubber industry is recycled rubber items, mainly used tires. Old tires and a number of other rubber items are ground into small crumbs or chunks to be used for various applications. These rubber chunks can be used to fill the gaps in synthetic turf fields or at some parts it is also used to cover the play grounds. Here are some of the benefits of using bulka bags in Crum Rubber Industry:
- Affordability: The most appreciable factor of FIBC bags Australia is their affordability. If you compare these bags with Gaylord Boxes, you will find bulk bags quite cheap and best for standard storage. This is the primary reason that they are used extensively in the Crum rubber industry. The manufacturers of Crum rubber, who have started using these bags, have been able to reduce the operational cost significantly.
- Flexibility: Since bulk bags are quite flexible, they can be easily sacked and stored. It enables scum rubber manufacturers to store their products in a comparatively small space. This feature of bulka bags allows industries to store empty bulk bags easily as even a standard pallet can hold up to 200 empty bags.
- Reusable: The reusability quality of some of the bulk bags reduces the cost and makes them eco-friendly storage option for Crum rubber industry as well including 6:1 bulk bags which are specially made for multiple uses.
- Recyclable: Some of the bulk bags can be even recycled. This can reduce the impact of operation of the scum rubber industry on the environment.
- Recyclability:Some of the bulk bags can be recycled by specialized facilities. This can help to limit the environmental impact of operations across the Crum rubber industry.
If you also need better transport and storage alternative for your facility, you can rely on FIBC bags Australia and contact Pacific Bags Australia, a leading bulk bags manufacturing company.